Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Artifacts of Introspective Cogitation (Segment -1)







Semi-occasionally I recognize and contemplate myself sinking, drowning and immersing into profound, deep, gloomy and aphotic stream and trench of my thinking, reasoning, contemplation, introspection and reveries, pondering over the rust thoughts, perceptions and ideas of my every single day to uphold my convictions. Anachronistically I encounter sudden and unceremonious incidents, events and didactic occasions; they enlighten an illuminate the horizon of my vision. As the matter of fact, I have transformed my cogitation to construct a intuitive approach to self-observe, brood and propose a self-analysis on every scene of situation. This mental inspection enables me to theorize witty statements, and deduct ideation aesthetically.



My this thinking-stratagem states,







After designing this self-running policy of my excogitation, I began my journey to life with a number of thoughts being a successful progeny of my thinking. My difficult voyage started with exploration and hunt for the answer of a question “What is Life?”

Veritably, people define life as a “the existence of an individual human being and animal”, but Aleichem Sholom said 





So, who was I? A wise, a fool, a rich or a poor. Later, I saw a quote in the subject-copy of my class fellow, it says, “Life is really simple, but we insist to make it complicated”, but if it would have been simple, then why I would be searching its meaning, It made no sense. In the end of my subject-class, I saw a quote on the entrance-door of my school, which was said by Bob Marley that, 





Then I figured out its true meaning that life is what we are doing right now. Life is enlightenment, a journey to truth, which we all have to walk. Life is the bridge that joins the birth and death of mortal beings. Life is a boat in the river of happiness and grief, triumph and disaster, but always remember that you are the sailor who diverts it. After figuring out the true metaphorical meaning of life, I stepped forward and continued my voyage, because behind the discovery of anything, the new discovery starts. Wassily Kandinsky once said “Everything starts from a Dot.”

I became so curious to know the enigmatic mystery of Dot, and I was burning with curiosity and was dying to know the mystery. Its initiation started when I made my first mistake, and my father said to me “Tumhe to aik nukte (dot) jitni sharam bhi nahi hai, after that moment I repeated that sentence approximately 300-times, and then I deciphered the mystery behind it. Dot means a start, initiation, an opening or first-step to something, but if its start then it must be an end simultaneously. By the way I wrote this mystery in my copy as follows,

This dot holds origination of this whole fundamental and dimensional universe, and the end of this universe too, it is feeling, center and end of everything. 


So, if you respect the Dot, the Dot will respect you.

No comments:

Post a Comment