Friday, July 25, 2014

Mortals Paradise

Humans have always found nature as an ambiguous notion, having different meanings such as Gods beauty, beneficence, munificence, generosity, blessings, mercy and sometimes the wrath. Moreover, what I have found that nature’s nature is quite naturally natural, because of the reason that all nature-depicting and nature-aesthetic poets have always appreciated its miracles, supernatural-odds and conjurings, even if they are not inspired by it. This inspired and motivated me to inscribe this write-up to please the people, and I am quite sure that this anthology will transform the reader apathy to nature-aesthetic yearnings.




Arousing from the evening’s anguish and firmly unveiling the curtain of night’s advent, breathing the bizarre breeze of buttering and beautifying nature. Observing the emerging and augmenting clouds amalgamating to persuade us with their hilarious, vivacious and effervescent glimpse to rejoice us with their mesmerizing performance, and all to its anthropocentric admirers, ought to be called humans. At the moment, I felt that the globe of despised, despaired and desperate people is approaching to the never-ending symphony of clouds, snuggling to relieve them from the history and mystery of their miseries and making them exuberant to dance in the adulation of its amiable pleasant weather, glaring and staring those rising wave of  dark, gloomy clouds with all my consciousness centered and concentrated on them, and the cool-calm breeze lifting my soul, gratifying my heart and hypnotizing my mind soothingly with its eye-catching and enthralling charm. 

With all my hair up, I turned slight gently and a flock of birds swimming in the sea of wide-wind and current of breeze in the conflicting and opposing direction, similar to an arrow cross-intersecting the human-heart, those birds were escaping and busting out from aghast sea of aphotic clouds to the lake of scintillating and coruscating heavens, the pearly-blue sky compelling and captivating me to hyphenate them into couples of mother nature and its essence. Watching these two sceneries, and believing a veiled mystery behind it and contemplating for reason of its juxtaposition. Deducting the reason, my mind pinched me with a consensus and apothegm that “To find water, you first must find the dirt, desert and drought”, fascinating and alluring me to believe in the theory of unity opposites, that to realize the importance of success, you need to suffer the failure, to relish exhilaration, you need to tolerate extreme sorrow, to taste the delicate-spoon of sweet dessert, you need to take a bitter-bite, to quench the momentous thirst, cravings and vague-yearnings of knowledge is to perceive the tribulations of ignorance. It made me believe that God,s art to suffice people with his creationism has a reason, that he has created everything relative to its opposite, even himself, because without darkness, there is no meaning to light and vice versa. Figuring out the reason, brought a completion in the understanding of this juxtaposition, so even to enjoy rain-rainbow, you need a gloomy and aphotic texture of aghast  clouds, tantalizing you to emancipate yourself from ephemeral grieves to eternal exultation and triumph. Those billows were luring me to flee away from this mortal cage of turmoil to persuasive glory of nature. 

 Knocking it all down, my mother came with two cups of tea, one for me and one for her, soliciting my sight and asking me to encapsulate all my visionaries, and here it is, materialized in black and white.

To cap it all off, God has always been ostentatious and that Mother Nature always reveals herself with a climactic curtain of asceticism and aesthetic longings. Nature has always gratified me with congregational prayers, because when I look at  a flock of birds, I smell nature in me.

In the end I would say,

When I looked at heavens today,
Bright and clear and blue,
With interruptions of fluffy clouds,
White and clean and new,
It made me really happy,
It made me love the sky,
At the path in which I lie,
Some are gifted with true love,
Others never praise to lie,
Lie in the couch of nature,
It’s written in the star for me,
To self-destruct and die,
Then to lift my soul to heaven
I will happily destroy myself,
For the fate which says die,

Dye, dye and dye yourself with the color of nature.

2 comments: